Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Frnd want to have divorce with his wife ,  (Read 1452 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gigotribe

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Frnd want to have divorce with his wife ,
« on: March 13, 2016, 03:20:11 AM »
My friend wants to divirce his wife as his wife is staying with some other man who declares be his wife . Even in ]LIC policy tht person have nomited my friends wife as his wfe. Moreover when my frnds got the evidences against her but she is refusing to give him divorce. She wants my frnd to suffer. He is being trying for divorce from last two years, please do reply and help us Asap,

Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: Frnd want to have divorce with his wife ,
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 10:35:58 PM »
your wife can get divorce on ground  adultery.
Your friend should collect all evidence of his wife staying with someone else than file for contested Divorce on grounds of adultery.

If your friend can convince the court of adultery he will very easily get divorce.

and the wife will not be entitled to maintenance.
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Frnd want to have divorce with his wife ,
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 09:05:33 AM »
Your friend should file for divorce on the grounds of desertion,adultery and bigamy. The LIC policy of the person with whom she is living will be substantial evidence in the case.
no need for mutual consent divorce as the divorce will be automatic on grounds of desertion, adultery and bigamy. the lady will not get any maintenance or alimony also.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Frnd want to have divorce with his wife ,
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 11:30:27 AM »
He should file a petition for divorce under Section 13 or Section 27 whichever implies under the ground of cruelty. Nominating a name in a LIC as wife does not prove to have committed adultery or mere written 'WIFE' means she became wife. All those will be good ground for 'CRUELTY' and that will be best option to get divorce. Rests will be supportive evidence and will create suspicion to the court of having adultery

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India