Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Ex party divorce  (Read 962 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Digvijay

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Ex party divorce
« on: March 13, 2016, 02:01:42 PM »
Dear sir,
I want to advise for divorce
In brief
I got married in march 2011 and since 3 years we have been saprated to each other last year in march i have applied for divorce in family court bihar becoz of charactor issue and misbehaviour by her.. me and court has noticed her about to come in court bt she and her family never came in court ..and i got the ex party while crossing the 2nd evidiance she and her family came in court and blamed for dowery, mentally and tourture court has decided to take a written statement on this end of month by her and family..
I have some proof like call details..and some written statement by her which has mention a confess abt cheating after marriage..and also have some voice record while i tried out a lot of time to bring her back in my life bt she refused i want to divorce and how i go in my favour plz give me some advise

Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 85
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: Ex party divorce
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 10:31:32 PM »
you want divorce? you alread have ex-parte divorce decree as mentioned by you
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Offline Clay Serenbetz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Ex party divorce
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 02:17:49 AM »
An ex-party divorce is one granted in a jurisdiction where only one spouse is living. As long as one spouse has legal residents in the state the divorce was filed in that spouse may be granted a divorce.
A couple living in Denver separate. The wife moves to Albany, NY to be near family. After six months the wife has set up residency according to New York State’s residency requirements and she files for a divorce.

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Ex party divorce
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 09:03:19 AM »
No worries at all
Since the case is in cross examination stage, all accusations of dowry, harassment etc will not stand as the party did not make any written statement when it was due . so whatsoever allegations made in cross examination stage will automatically be dismissed.
Rajgopal Sripathi


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India