Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need early advice  (Read 1788 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ronakmodi143

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need early advice
« on: March 15, 2016, 08:13:42 AM »
Respected all experts

this is my second post please i need your expert advice as earliest

i got married in May 2015. they told lie at the time of marriage that she has done B.A with hindi later on came to know that she is just first year pass out... we let go it but she is totally immature person that not even able to understand situation...
we have never ask any dowry nor physically assaulted her. and had tried to fulfill every demand.

my mother has treated her like a daughter... now it was a time for my younger brother to get engage who is living separately bcos of his job

his fiancee is triple graduate and having a partnership in a business
so my wife told me that she wants my brothers fiancee to stop working and sit home like her.. i told her that they are living separate and they need to manage whole new house so they need money so whats wrong if she works
and it is their life and u dont have any right to interfere in their life. than she told that if she will work than i will also work
we had a quarrel on this for two days and than i needed to involve my mother in this.
than next day my parents got angry for her behavior and told that u are not educated than how and what do u work
and if u want to work than do graduation than u will get some job in primary school.... but she is not agree to work in school also....
at the time of fixing marriage her parents told us that whatever situation may come our daughter will not go outside. we remind her this statement so to this she replied that they have not concern me before making this statement

than i again explain the situation and than she apologies to my parents for her behavior and promise them not to do such thing in future
but at night her father calls her and wht he told to her dont know but after that she started saying that i want to go home for makarsankranti.... we told her that dont go on festival go after festival but she hasnt listen anything. i understandd her for 3 hours than she got agreed to stay but when i went outside for work she called her father to take her
in the morning i told her that if u go outside the home than i will not call u again but she told that i will come in 8 days

its been two months but she hasnt return back
we have called her parents for 4 times to sent her back but no proper reply from their side.

they said if u want to talk than u have to come to our place... its their stubbornness
than we also told the same thing that if u want to solve the problem than u need to come to our place

now they might register false case of dowry nd physical   torturing to nari kendra nd in court

so my question is what should i do for my self protection

how to prove that dowry case is wrongly charged

lie detector test is possible in this kind of cases.

and how to get rid of this woman without maintenance only returning her belongings to her

please request you all to guide me

bcos all my concerns are saying that this is totally a kind of blackmailing case to get money from us as my in laws financial condition is not at all good.... he lost his most of the money in giving on interest that my wife had to borrow money for her marriage shopping from her elder sister....

hope to have your expert advices on my questions

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Need early advice
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 09:00:53 AM »
First send a notice of restitution of conjugal rights through the court.
If you are getting enough hints that they are going to file a Domestic violence case or a 498/A case against you, file a caveat in the courts where the girl resides and also in the place where you and your parents reside.
once the caveat is filed, you are protected and court will not order anything against you in your absence. also even if they file a domestic violence case and 498/a case, because of caveat, cops will not be able to arrest you and you can also get an anticipatory bail immediately.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Need early advice
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 07:18:25 PM »
Just lodge a written General Diary to the local police station about the dispute summarily and get the number of General Diary with you. This will save you in future in all purpose.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India