Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Corruption and Criminal : Difficult for normal family to go court for justice  (Read 782 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline darshy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi Sir/Mem,

I have a criminal case pending against court for cross FIR. As we went to court for permission to have passport they refused by saying you have to do settlement for this case and close it as many cases are pending against court for this minor issues.

I have IPS sections 294, 323, 506 and 34. Same is against opposite party as it's cross FIR. Opposite party person works in High court as Clark and has access to decision court system. When he come to know i need passport for Job purpose and it's mandate for Job confirmation in IT companies he refused for settlement and Police took bribe to make it cross FIR from him as first repartee was we and he came later till then police not recorded FIR. Now we are dealing with corrupt system and facing problems. Opposite party has not any social background and he has no effect for any case in court against him but we working guys has effect. We did FIR for family safety but now feeling our system not let us safe anyhow. We are feeling helpless now. Please suggest any way by which we can get justice and passport too as my family has too many expectation from my job as we are middle class family.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India