Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: IPC 386, 420, 504, 506  (Read 1532 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tosunita.1983

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
IPC 386, 420, 504, 506
« on: March 18, 2016, 09:59:41 AM »
I am an unmarried female of 32 years old engaged in taxation profession as a lawyer. A false case has been registered against me in Civil Court IPC u/s 386, 420, 504, 506. some 2 months back. Cognizance has not been taken as yet though SA and witness proceedings are over. The case has been filed by a young boy who deceived me in my love affair with him and when I served a legal notice through a lawyer upon him, it so appears that in his self defense, he filed this false case, alleging that I kept him blackmailing (reason for blackmailing not explained in his complaint petition) and he paid me Rs 5 lacs against a demand of Rs 20 lacs. He also alleged that I had affair with another person.

Without being aware of his filing that complaint case, I also had filed a case against him u/s IPC 376, 406, 420, 506 almost after a month and cognizance will be taken in a weeks time.

What additional information will be needed for you experts to guide me in this case against me.

Please help.


Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: IPC 386, 420, 504, 506
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 02:30:19 AM »
It appears that the boy had filed a case of Extortion, insult, intimidation and cheating whereas you have filed case of Rape , Criminal breach of trust, and intimidation.
Both are two different causes and two different grounds and cannot be clubbed unless and until the request is made by the person filing U/S376.

So, both the cases will need to proceed parallel.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: IPC 386, 420, 504, 506
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 02:30:19 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India