Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: refusing to marry  (Read 1293 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ravi Kumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
refusing to marry
« on: March 19, 2016, 11:42:51 AM »
I wish to know one thing,

If a boy make physical relationship with a girl
Promising her to marry her,
But later on refuses to marry her,
Is the boy guilty and is it against law?
Perhaps yes..
And the girl can can file a case against the boy and also can get the boy arrested..

But if the same thing is done by a Girl to a Boy,
Can boy too file a case or get the girl arrested??

A girl kept relationship with a boy for last 8years, saying that she will marry him
But now she is refusing to marry the boy.
What can be done about this?
Or she is nothing can be done against her!!!!

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: refusing to marry
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 03:31:02 AM »
Yes the boy also has the same right.
As article 14 of the constitution guarantees every citizen of India equality before law.

The boy can file a rape case.
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: refusing to marry
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 08:23:16 PM »
I would say that boy is so lucky that she is refusing to marry him after having physical with her. It is your stupid idea and want to dump yourself by admitting that he also had physical with that girl. For the sake of your foolish idea, I am showing you  some expected legal steps you would have face. If you lodge such type of case against the girl, then you are admitting that you had physical with her. On the counter of your case, girl will lodge an FIR under Section 354 of IPC, Modesty. You will be jailed for 3 years without getting opportunity to face trail.

Now, you have rights to file case against her at your own risk. Don't do blunder things with stupid emotion for the girl. To be harsh with you, I am saying that you will not be ashamed if you roam without a T-shirt but same is not applicable for girl. Hope you can understand what I meant to say and why Section 354 of IPC is for girl only.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: refusing to marry
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 09:23:03 PM »
unfortunately, 8 years is a too long period and there are no laws to support a man who claims that he was sexually molested by a girl
So the choices you have are to make public your relationship to the girl to the girl's parents and hopefully that should turn the tide for you.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: refusing to marry
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 09:53:30 AM »
It is better to keep mum and go forward in your life. You will get someone better than her.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India