Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property issue  (Read 1170 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mahesh420

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property issue
« on: March 21, 2016, 03:47:12 AM »
Hello, all
I am mahesh, My father and his 3brothers shared my grandfather home in 2004. at that time they were discussed and divided into 3 parts. that three portions taken by three younger brothers and at the same time this three members paid some amount of money to the elder one(as per value of home).at that time the elder one had home in an another village. That's why he was agree for that proposal, took money from younger brothers and he did sign on commitment papers. Now in 2016 he did send legal notice to us. "give suggestions to me. on which law does his lawyer help to him."

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Property issue
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 04:57:58 AM »
once the partition has been done, then the person who waived off his rights on property by opting for cash and other place of residence, does not have any more right on the property.
Suggest you to reply to the legal notice as partition is  valid and after a gap of 12 years, the partition cannot be reopened.
Hire a good lawyer to prepare for your defense and also claim damages.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline mahesh420

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Property issue
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 05:31:04 AM »
Thank you sir for your Responding.
and Thank you for your answer.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Property issue
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 07:58:50 PM »
You have stated that one written commitment had made but not Partition Deed. Therefore, due to lack of proper execution of legal documents, your uncle ungratefully took the advantage. It is suggested to lodge a caveat immediately so that he cannot get an ad interim order from court.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India