Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Money paid by netbanking to an individual.Product not sent  (Read 1308 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sumastro

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Money paid by netbanking to an individual.Product not sent
« on: March 22, 2016, 11:46:12 AM »
Dear Sir,
I am a Software professional in Bangalore. I paid Rs.2300 by netbanking to an astrologer in Delhi because he said he will send me the Torquoise locket. It is going to be about 2 months he is playing with me.First he told he had sent but courier company misplaced it in a different bag so it is returning to him he will resend.Sometimes he is not receiving my calls.For my safety in my Android phone I have a call recorder I have the recordings of all the conversations till date. Now my concern is how to get either my money back/to get the product from him which seems difficult.What should I do now. Should I give an FIR against him.If a case is filed do I have to run to Delhi in case of Court cases. I am doing job in Bangalore I cannot go to Delhi just for this. How can I get justice.What action should I take against him. Please guide. First time I faced like this in life.


Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 211
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Money paid by netbanking to an individual.Product not sent
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 04:42:15 PM »
Give a written complaint in cyber cell regarding this fraud.

Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Money paid by netbanking to an individual.Product not sent
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 08:45:40 PM »
You are based at bangalore and payment has been made at bangalore.
file a police complaint (FIR) in bangalore against the astrologer.
may be the stars are not aligned right for the astrologer.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Money paid by netbanking to an individual.Product not sent
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 10:15:33 AM »
Filing FIR or seeking criminal laws help you will not get the ultimate benefit as it is a penal code and the astrologer will be arrested and next day he will get bail and the matter will runs for several years and even you have to go to court for giving evidence.

It is better to file a consumer case at bangalore with compensation, cost and interest. You have a very good consumer case. Your payment receipt will be an important documents in this case. and further communication. You can send him a written letter to the astrologer giving him last opportunity to refund your money back or to send the article prior to filing of consumer case.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India