Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Possible Law Suits that can be Filed  (Read 866 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline yuva94

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Possible Law Suits that can be Filed
« on: March 22, 2016, 11:37:25 PM »
    I'm 22 yrs old working in a  software company. My grandfather passed away 20 yrs ago. He had a house and a grinding mill on his name when he died. He had 5 sons and 2 daughters.My father is his fourth son. After his death it is being maintained by my 3rd uncle & him alone. He's been benefiting from the grinding mill since my grandfather's death. Both of these properties are on loan. My father passed away 10 yrs ago. When my father died everyone requested my uncles to provide support for my family. But they refused. especially the 3rd one who's maintaining the mill. He adamantly told that he wouldn't provide us a penny.

    My family including my mom and my brother has suffered a lot because of that. we were forced to move to my grandma's house(On my mother side) due to the financial situations. we did our schooling there struggling each day for money. my elder uncle on my mother's side supported my studies. I studied using scholarship provided by my school for my +1 & +2 and i availed a education loan for my college expenses.
Me and my brother mentally suffered a lot in our school life because we were the poor children without any support and guidance in our school. My family suffered a lot mentally for all these years.

    My grandfather registered a small house in my mom's name for my family and another land for my younger uncle. And my other uncle's say he left the house in his name for two other uncle's. But in my house document there's no statement saying that the house was provided as a share. It says it was brought by my mom from my elder uncle.

I want to do the following.
   * Law suit against my 3rd uncle to provide my share in Grinding Mill.
   * Law suit against my 3rd uncle for mesne profits.
   * File a request for my father's share in my grandfather's house.
   * File a request for a settlement for my family's suffering all these years.

For mesne profits i heard the period is limited to 3 yrs. Is it so? If not for up to how many yrs can i be able to claim ?
Please provide your suggestions for me to proceed. shall i continue with my opinion. all of this are possible or not?


Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Possible Law Suits that can be Filed
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 11:49:19 PM »

First and foremost, you have every right in to claim a share of your grand father's property including the GRINDING MILL.

You should seek a partition of all of your grand father's assets including the house , grinding mill and also claim for mesne profits(3 years only)

Whatsoever property is in the name of your Mother will be her absolute property and will not be a subject matter of partition.
All of things which you want is legally possible.

Hope this helps.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India