Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Accused of molesting  (Read 1596 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline _ricky_

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Accused of molesting
« on: March 28, 2016, 01:46:59 AM »
While at the outdoors,girl calls the cop and says the concerned guy is misbehaving with her. The cop decides to take the guy to the Police station for interrogation/punishment or whatever the formalities are.

Question 1: Is the girl also supposed to come to the police station ? If not under what circumstances can the girl also be brought into the police station?

Question 2: The guy had a voice recorder and when it was played in the Police station it was proved that he never misbehaved/molested in the first place, and the girl had been lying all over. What kind of legal actions can be taken against the girl?

Offline advJitu

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I'm Advocate Jitu, Champion - Company law in India
    • View Profile
Re: Accused of molesting
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 06:03:05 AM »
In these matters the girl has the luxury of not being brought to the police station.

Your case is gross abuse of the law.

you can file a defamation suit against her based on the evidences you have.

these laws were created for protection of woman, not for misuse.

I suggest you have a case pursue it
Advocate Jitu, Champion -
Company law expert from Mumbai City

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Accused of molesting
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 01:32:18 AM »
Dear Sir,

Rather than filing a defamation suit, i would suggest to file a criminal case for defamation against the said girl. there is no court fee involved in criminal case and certainly it will put more pressure on the girl, rather than filing a civil suit for defamation.

jai bansal, advocate
new delhi
supreme court of india
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India