Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How the Fathers Property distribution is done among all Brothers and Sisters?  (Read 870 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RohitSurve

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
  My mother is looking for the answer of 'How the Fathers Property distribution is done among all Brothers and Sisters?' as they(my mother and her siblings) are going to have their Father's property distribution. Her age is 46 years. They are total 6 siblings (2 Boys + 4 Girls). Her Father and Mother both are not alive now.
  I want to know that how the property is distributed among brothers and sisters. Please tell me if there is any separate law about Daughters when considering distribution? There is no will of their father.
  As I am not having any detail idea of these law if you explain me in simple and detailed it will be very grateful.

Thank You...
Rohit Surve. :)

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
It is very necessary to know from which state you are from and when her parent died. These two details is very important to tell you the law of distribution of inherited property under Section 8 of the Hindu Succession Act.

Considering that you are belong to Mitashkara School of Law (if you are not belong to West Bengal and Assam State) and your mother's father died after the year 2007.

The property will be divided equally. Every sibling has 1/6th undivided share of the entire property left by your maternal grandfather. The best way to go for Deed of Partition under the proper guidance of genuine Advocate otherwise your mother would be deprived from her equal undivided share.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline RohitSurve

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hello Sir,
Thank you for your reply it is very precious information for us. Please find the details below and please guide us.         

I am from Maharashtra State and my maternal grandfather was also from Maharashtra. We are Hindu family. My maternal grandfather was died on 03rd August 1989 and my maternal grandmother was died on 03rd January 1993. My mother's marriage date is 13th May 1990.
Once again Thank you Sir for your time.

Rohit Surve.

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Adv Amarnath has given you the best advise.
All legal heirs (2 Boys + 4 Girls) will get equal share in the property of their father.
Rajgopal Sripathi


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India