Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Info need for Criminal Defamation  (Read 1325 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline eedarass

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Info need for Criminal Defamation
« on: March 30, 2016, 06:39:27 AM »
 Hi Dear Sir,s

Recently my self and my family members got Acquitted from IPC 306. In the Judgment, it states clearly that Investigation failed and office is directed to send a copy of judgment to the Director General of Police, who is directed t take departmental action against the erring police officials against SI at that time other wise it will be considered as contempt of court.

Brief facts on my case is some differences arosen between me and my wife due to her adamant behavious, and she is staying in their parents house.. Due to some internal quarral,  my Mother in law comitted suicide in their house. Taking this advantage my Wife and Father in law bribed the police and filed a false IPC 306 case on  me and my family. Saying that we demanded her daughter for additional dowry and we all quarralled with my Mother in law for addtitonal money and she got insulted and Hanged herself.
NOW WE GOT ACQUITTED FROM THE ABOVE FALSE IPC 306. WE WERE HARASSED FOR 6 YEARS UNBEARABLY. So Could some one please advise me for the following.


1. What are the grounds required for filing criminal defamation?

2. With the judgment i got from session court, can i file a criminal defamation against my Wife and Father in law?

3. Can i file Criminal defamation against Investigation officer (SI) at that time?

4. If yes what is the procedure for filing criminal defamation? and what grounds i can use?

5. Usually what are the winning chances in criminal Defamation?



Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 824
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Info need for Criminal Defamation
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 05:31:05 AM »
Dear Sir,

Please file a case for malicious prosecution against your wife and father in law for filing  a case complaint and harassing in the said false complaint for six years.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Info need for Criminal Defamation
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 05:31:05 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India