Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: 498a speedy trail  (Read 2106 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline eedarass

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
498a speedy trail
« on: March 30, 2016, 06:48:39 AM »
Hi Dear Experts,
My wife filed 498a on me 6 years ago and trail started 2 years ago and still not finished..
Due to Opp party knows that they will loose the case, they are not producing the witnesses and dragging since 6 years of case and 2 years of trail. Due to this me and my family members are struggling too much.
Even judge just adorning the next dates but not taking any action against them.
Could any one please suggest how can i get my 498a speedy trail in the lower court.
Is there any section that i can file the petition and ask the judge for speedy trail.


Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: 498a speedy trail
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 04:10:52 AM »
you got to file a petition for quashing with prayer for speedy trial u/s 482 crpc in the high court

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 824
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: 498a speedy trail
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 02:51:06 AM »
Dear Sir,

You may file a petition in the HOn'ble High Court for speedy trial of the case by explaining the entire situation. I hope you may get some relief as six years time is really long time. High Court give some time bound direction to the lower court for completing the entire case. this may help you. There is no other provision under law, where you have file for some application for speedy trial. You may before approaching the high court, try your luck by filing an application for speedy trial before the court, where your case is pending presently.

Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarification.

jai bansal
advocate, new delhi
supreme court of india
mobile: 9868566649
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: 498a speedy trail
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 02:51:06 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India