Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Settling a cheating and cyber case  (Read 1469 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anshad

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Settling a cheating and cyber case
« on: March 30, 2016, 10:53:36 AM »
I had an issue with my client with payment and filed cheque case, same time the client filed a cheating case including section 420 and some other hacking related sections. This is happened in 2011 and we settled the cheque case outside the court with mediator(public prosecutor) as asked by judge. Recently the case filed by client opened in court, the client is ready to close the case and he communicated the same to both advocates.

What is the procedure to close this case? is there any complications? Is it required to apply for bail?

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 119
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: Settling a cheating and cyber case
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 11:36:34 PM »
do you have to the order passed by mediator if yes present the certified copy to the court for closure of the case thats it.

when both parties are o more in dispute court is not going to look into the matter any more and dismiss the matter.

just make sure both parties present in court on due date of hearing and inform the court personally.
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Settling a cheating and cyber case
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 08:32:17 AM »
Only the High court has powers to quash the case u/s 482.

The court in which the cheating case has commenced does not have power to stop the proceedings.

So You and your friend should approach the High court seeking quashing of the case u/s 482 and demonstrate that the parties have reached the settlement and on that basis petition for quashing the criminal proceedings is filed, the guiding factor such as :

(i) ends of justice, or

(ii) to prevent abuse of the process of any Court.

please pursue the judgment of Supreme Court of India in Narinder Singh & Ors vs State Of Punjab & Anr on 27 March, 2014, where in the supreme court had OPINED(it is only an opinion) as follows:
On the other, those criminal cases having overwhelmingly and pre-dominantly civil character, particularly those arising out of commercial transactions or arising out of matrimonial relationship or family disputes should be quashed when the parties have resolved their entire disputes among themselves.
Hope this helps.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Settling a cheating and cyber case
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 08:32:17 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India