Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Transfer of residential land from father to son  (Read 1975 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline purshotham83

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Transfer of residential land from father to son
« on: April 03, 2016, 02:54:43 PM »
Hi Sir
We are totally 7 siblings in a family. Out of which 4 are girls and 3 boys. All girls are married and staying at different place. We 3 brothers staying in one place. My father has land(karnataka) in his name. out of full land, only 5 cents is converted to residential land and rest is agricultural land. Now we are trying to divide land equally between 3 brothers legally with dad consent. I am planning to register 5 cents converted land to my name, for this both brothers have agreed. rest land(agrilculture land) will be divided by 2 brothers. In 5 cents residential land i have already built a house with dad consent. what is the procedure for transfering this 5cents land and house to my name. Thanks

Also one more question: Currently our land is surrounded by other peoples land and there is no proper road access for our land from highway. Only foot ridge access which is one feet wide is available where we can walk. I have requested land owners to provide road access. but didnt work out.Is there any law where i can ask proper road access to my house.? there are 3 houses in that line were they need this road access. Thanks a lot

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 178
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer of residential land from father to son
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 11:30:54 PM »
Yes there are many judgments on right to passage. You can file an application regarding this.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer of residential land from father to son
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 10:14:15 AM »
Ask your father to make Deed of gift in respect of bastu land with structure with easementary  rights. After becoming owner, then file a suit for injunction under the provision of easementray rights under Specific Relief Act.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India