Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: re: case ; foreigner being toxicated and robbed  (Read 355 times)

Offline rhythmm86

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
re: case ; foreigner being toxicated and robbed
« on: April 04, 2016, 07:19:56 PM »
Dear sir/ madam

I am a foreign traveller, from Australia  who's been travelling SE asia for 5months.

This is a true experience I have had in Mumbai , recently on april 2016

I met a guy  A(suspect) who calls himself a tourist, from Sri langka

Somehow he knew that I was going to Udaipur , and he also claimed that he was going together , we bought our tickets to udaipur

at the same office.

After then , we went out for a quick look around the national park where kanheri cave is located.

In the afternoon , we had a drink in a restaurant , by this time it was just before 4pm

This was the last memory in the restaurant , later on a tuk tuk driver has woke me up to get me off from the vehicle, and without asking for any payment , the driver took off,  and I barely had a sense of direction almost disorientated. however i did check time on the phone , and it was at 6:05 .

short after I realise , that I was missing my camera which was been with me over 5months , missing 5k rupees and all the valuable sourvenirs in my bag

Next day , I woke up and clearly realise that something was wrong and I have been robbed, so I was trying To find The restaurant, I remembered the cinema which had mcdonalds righT next to the building. So I got on the train to the nearby station and asked tuktuk driver To help me find This place, it was a place with of big apartment , reasonably clean streets and there was a restaurant short distance from the cinema at the beginning of the Highway.

So I manage to visit the restaurant , it was the exact place where I have been feinted and been robbed and removed . I asked the owner what has happened , he kept silence but yelled at me saying " Police , Police " and a staff has told me there was a police station,  just 3 minutes from the restaurant. I took a quick picture of the restaurant, and then head to the police station.

As I arrive, and as soon as I show the picture of the restaurant  , they were laughing  for a few seconds, and my case was handled by one of the female officer who spoke a good english.

She was also listening to a group of local female frauders at that  time when I was trying to explain the situation, but she did not offer me to write a official police report, instead  made a call short after arrival of the restaurant manager that from cctv footage , I was the only person and refuse to explain what has happen and who was on the footage. She also refuse to show me the cctv footage to me . I wrote everything that I know about the case , and given her the note of my own statement.

I was extremely dissapointed and distressed fact that the whole itinery.

MY  last hope was to find A and hoping to see him on the train station or in the train where he bought his ticket to Udaipur with little hope
now I am at udaipur and I am heading back to Mumbai to see my embassy to ask for help into a proper investigate, well I really wish for it...

Suspicions/ everything I know
- A has given me His name, he was with me  in public reservaTion ticketing office where There might be a CCtv fooTage
-he was also near the cinema station very close to the counter, where might BE A CCTV FOOTAGE.
-We went to the national park and I have a recipt of a bus Ticket which displays for full 2x adult payment ,
also I might find a witness, there was a bOy near the cinema whom A asked the boy how much the grape was , and I have given him some jesture to say hello, so he might recognise me and A.
- A gave me  orange juice also near from the cinema and grape boy. It was in specific cup of glass,
- the orange juice had some white power sediment at the bottom and I asked A  what it was and he said it was a sugar.

result of toxication and disorientation

-Lost dsl camera and lens, 5k rupees, sourvenirs, international driver liscence and Padi diving log Book
-We have been to a cafe near the staTion and A has boughT me a lassy.

This is everything that I know and I really need some advice, if possible

thank you

Dear sir/ madam

I am a foreign traveller, from Australia  who's been travelling SE asia for 5months.

Somehow he knew that I was going to Udaipur , and he also claimed that he was going together , we bought our tickets to udaipur

at the same office.

After then , we went out for a quick look around the national park where kanheri cave is located.

In the afternoon , we had a drink in a restaurant , by this time it was just before 4pm

This was the last memory in the restaurant , later on a tuk tuk driver has woke me up to get me off from the vehicle, and without asking for any payment , the driver took off,  and I barely had a sense of direction almost disorientated. however i did check time on the phone , and it was at 6:05 .

short after I realise , that I was missing my camera which was been with me over 5months , missing 5k rupees and all the valuable sourvenirs in my bag

Next day , I woke up and clearly realise that something was wrong and I have been robbed, so I was trying To find The restaurant, I remembered the cinema which had mcdonalds righT next to the building. So I got on the train to the nearby station and asked tuktuk driver To help me find This place, it was a place with of big apartment , reasonably clean streets and there was a restaurant short distance from the cinema at the beginning of the Highway.

So I manage to visit the restaurant , it was the exact place where I have been feinted and been robbed and removed . I asked the owner what has happened , he kept silence but yelled at me saying " Police , Police " and a staff has told me there was a police station,  just 3 minutes from the restaurant. I took a quick picture of the restaurant, and then head to the police station.

As I arrive, and as soon as I show the picture of the restaurant  , they were laughing  for a few seconds, and my case was handled by one of the female officer who spoke a good english.

She was also listening to a group of local female frauders at that  time when I was trying to explain the situation, but she did not offer me to write a official police report, instead  made a call short after arrival of the restaurant manager that from cctv footage , I was the only person and refuse to explain what has happen and who was on the footage. She also refuse to show me the cctv footage to me . I wrote everything that I know about the case , and given her the note of my own statement.

MY  last hope was to find A and hoping to see him on the train station or in the train where he bought his ticket to Udaipur with little hope
now I am at udaipur and I am heading back to Mumbai to see my embassy to ask for help into a proper investigate, well I really wish for it...

- A has given me His name, he was with me  in public reservaTion ticketing office where There might be a CCtv fooTage
-he was also near the cinema station very close to the counter, where might BE A CCTV FOOTAGE.
-We went to the national park and I have a recipt of a bus Ticket which displays for full 2x adult payment ,
also I might find a witness, there was a bOy near the cinema whom A asked the boy how much the grape was , and I have given him some jesture to say hello, so he might recognise me and A.
- A gave me  orange juice also near from the cinema and grape boy. It was in specific cup of glass,
- the orange juice had some white power sediment at the bottom and I asked A  what it was and he said it was a sugar.

-Lost dsl camera and lens, 5k rupees, sourvenirs, international driver liscence and Padi diving log Book

thank you

Also I have a popular traveller app called maps me to get a rough idea of my location , it was about 4 kms away . That night I cant really remember what happen , but I walked back to the hotel with misery.

soon Dear sir/ madam

at the same office.

thank you

Dear sir/ madam

at the same office.

This is everything that i know... so please give me some adivce, what I can do

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: re: case ; foreigner being toxicated and robbed
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 01:14:33 AM »
Dear Sir,

Please write a complaint to the Indian embassy for proper investigation of your case. Please do explain to them in details and request for registration of Case/FIR. I have come across one case, where a foreigner under the similar circumstances was robbed and then filed a complaint through indian embassy, it was registered and investigation started and case is presently going in the court. Though i am appearing for the accused/culprit in the said case. The tourist was a japanese female, who was robbed.

Regards,
jai bansal, advocate
new delhi
supreme court of india
bansal.jai@gmail.com
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India