Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: compansation  (Read 1506 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ronakmodi143

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: April 05, 2016, 04:11:10 AM »
Respected all
if my wife puts DV and dowry case on me and if it turns out to be fake
can i file compansation case as it spoiled name in community??
2) is voice call recording counts as valid proof in family court
is there any way to get divorce with out giving maintanance as she has left out home for unusual demands like i have to buy everything new even if i have those things whatever my brother has bought for his wife...

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: compansation
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 07:31:41 PM »
yes your wife has deserted to so she is not entitled to maintenance provided she files for divorce not you.

Most dv cases are ultimately proved false as what happens in closed doors cannot be proved unless the wife was hospitalised.

Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline ronakmodi143

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: compansation
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 02:24:29 AM »
respcted sir,

i have her call recording with my friends wife accepting that there was not physical abuse nor asked for any money from her or her family member... will this be enough for proving our self innocent from wrong charges???
its just i gets angry on her and that is also having a reason that everytime we go outside she waste money uselessly and so on.. and having some unreasonable demands like my younger brother has purchase some household things like bed and cupboard, activa as he lives alone out of station and he has done some love marriage so she said that he has bought everything for his wife so i also want all these things new... i have all those things but still she wants new and other things...
so she went away... this is the reason....

we call them 4 times to tell her to come back but she refuse

her father not calling us directly and calling my relatives and telling them to talk with us and threatening to go to mahila ayog and court and do case

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 02:26:49 AM by ronakmodi143 »

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: compansation
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 07:07:55 PM »
Filing false case by the wife is also tantamount to cruelty and you can file a divorce case against her. Further seeking compensation will be worthless and lawyers will be benefited for your such case. So, be practical and think smartly.

For further consultation in details, you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 824
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: compansation
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 01:47:29 AM »
Dear Ronak,

You may file a case for malicious prosecution once the DV case and dowry case is declared false from the court, in said malicious prosecution case, you may also ask for compensation from the court. These recordings may help you in the court of law in due process of time but it may not become a sole ground for dismissing her cases before the court, further it also depends on the court, how the court is considering the same in your favour.

Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarification.

jai bansal
advocate, new delhi
supreme court of india
mobile: 9868566649
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: compansation
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 01:47:29 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India