Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: What action is to be taken if parent is not willing to give our part in property  (Read 901 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mkm220

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Respect Sir,
Greetings Of The Day!

Sir, My Grand Father have 3 Sons and i am the elder son of my Grandfather elder son. Actually the matter of concern is regarding property division. We have a home & 2 handloom product shop.

My grandfather intention is not well regarding my Father from very starting and seems that he is not willing to give our part in property(immovable + movable). From very stating and till date they are torturing us for every single rupee.

My Grand Parents loves their 2nd son & their family the most.

Every paper, document, money and details is with my Elder uncle and they are not disclosing to anyone. Whenever asking they are not telling or simply telling there is no money.

Before i was child so its going like this as my parents are so simple but now we grown up and its time to think for my younger sister marriage and i am also preparing for exam so its a very critical situation.

What necessary action should we take to overcome situation and also to get our part in the property?

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 156
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Is your grandfather alive?

You have the option of filing for partition of immovable property.

Offline mkm220

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Yes Sir,
My Grand Father is alive.

Home is in the name of My Grand Mother (and she is also alive).

All property is Ancestral except Home which was bought with the earning from Shop. As i mentioned we have 2 Handloom Product Shop and my Father is sitting there from childhood.

So its clear that its not the self made earning of my Grand Father, Hence we have equal right in the property.

But my Grandfather intention is to give everything to his 2nd Son.

There is no proper account maintained for the earning at Shops, not even proper bank statement.
Cleverly they are doing Fixed Deposit in the name of my Grand Mother and putting my Elder Uncle name in the Nominee.
Even they lend huge amount to other people and earning interest on them. We are also not aware about that how much amount they lent and how much they are earning interest on them. That account is only with my Grandfather and my Elder Uncle.

Is there any legal or other process by which we can get details about all which i mentioned above and also get our equal share.

Waiting positively for your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
I have already asked you some queries over email so that I can find out some remedy or chance to get some of part

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India