Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Trouble in getting my share from my mothers property  (Read 979 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline B Archana

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Trouble in getting my share from my mothers property
« on: April 07, 2016, 03:08:10 AM »
Hello Sir,

My mom is struggling to get her share out of her Mom's property. Please advice...

We are from Andhra Pradesh. My grandmother has 2 son's and 3 daughters (second daughter is my mom). My Granny owns a property which she bought with her own money (she was a government employee). My grand mother expired in 1999. As per the law we got to know from some advocates that, Ex CM of Andhra Pradesh Late Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Sir has passed a bill in 1984 telling that daughter's do get share in their parents property equally as son's. My mother got married in 1985 and my father expired. My mom's first brother and her sisters agreed to sell the property and share it among 5 members equally. Unfortunately, her second brother is against to this as he is not doing well financially. To sell the property, he is asking for 2 shares out of 5. Unfortunately, other members are against to that as they too have their own financial problems.

After talking to advocates, my mom has filed a case against the four members last year. As per the court rules, we waited for first 3 hearings to see what the opponents will talk in the court. As discussed before, first brother and other two sisters agreed to sell the property and share it equally. But the second brother didn't turn up for the second and third hearings. As he didn't turn up our lawyer closed the case with necessary approvals. Unfortunately, second brother came with his lawyer and reopened the case.

Can you please advice how can we stop him doing such bad tricks. How long he can drag  the case like this? We want him to attend the hearings and put his concerns in court which he is not doing.

Kindly, let me know if you need more information.

Thanks & Regards,
B Archana

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble in getting my share from my mothers property
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 01:13:55 AM »
I think your lawyer is not taking appropriate actions or necessary steps. There should have been a proper restraining order in respect of the suit property.

For further clarification and consultation in details you can contact me

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India