Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: my father will get the land documents in his name or in my Late Grandpa's name?  (Read 1237 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rajat1

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
All land is in name of my Fathers Late Grandpa's name.
So my Fathers Late Grandpa have 3 sons & 1 daughter. But my Grandpa is dead & he has 3 sons (including my father) & 1 daughter. My Late Grandpa's younger brother filed partition suit case & now govt. will distribute the land among all legal heirs. My Grandma is also not alive.
Now my question is, my father will get the land documents in his name or in my Late Grandpa's name?
Do dead people get share of property or his children?

Those officers are well paid by my Late Grandpa's younger brother, so they are said 1st that my father will get documents in his name, after two days they are saying you won't get it automatically, the documents will be on my Late Grandpa's name. But if we spend some money, they will make the document on my father's name.

So I'm smelling something fishy with their changing opinion in two days. As they may be asking money for what we will get automatically.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:16:50 PM by Rajat1 »

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
The person who are saying that the document will be made in favour of dead person then let them ask to make such type of documents. They would have been sacked from his office. All are stupid bribe taking dolt. If a partition is being filed then court will be make the partition with best possible. Only a partition decree will be made by the court with support of Partition Commissioner and that will be final. Take certified copy of same and that will be in your father's name. That's all

For further clarification and consultation in details you can contact me

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Subsequent to the completion of partition proceedings, a partition decree will be issued.

Based on the partition decree, mutation/transfer of property will be done in the names of living legal heirs only.
Be rest assured, the land documents will be in your father's name only.

If someone is asking you for a bribe to effect mutation that too after a partition decree, then file a complaint to Anti corruption bureau/ vigilance commissioner etc.
Rajgopal Sripathi


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India