Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Regarding Gramakantam plot at Hyderabad  (Read 1001 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline BBR

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Regarding Gramakantam plot at Hyderabad
« on: April 11, 2016, 05:42:43 AM »
Hi Professionals,

This is regarding gramakantam governament plot at haridaspally RR district. This plot was a government porambok plot of 413 yards. this plot was occupied by my father 30 years back in 1986. since then we were using this plot for cattle.all other plots in the gramakantam are also acquired in the same manner. all others got permission for building the houses whereas we are facing a problem with it. The issue is my father's bother who after marriage went to his inlaws house as illarikam and staying with them till date. My father expired in 1999 and after that my mother is taking care of that plot and using for cattle. Now my uncle claims that he is having a share in the plot and using abusive language and threating my mother and brother to vacate the plot. Even taken the issue at panchayat level where they asked us to construct a room and then they will allot the house no and water connection . As they told we did, now my uncle is using his influence at Mondal level to convice them that the said property is his share from his father whereas his father doesnot even own it. Its something like poramboke land which is occupied by my father 30 years back.

     I sincerely request you to give your valuable suggestions regarding the plot,where my brother should be the absolute owner of the plot.
                                                                      thanking you,
                                                                      regards babitha.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India