Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Partition of my ancestral house  (Read 942 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline abhijeetmitra

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Partition of my ancestral house
« on: April 13, 2016, 09:16:55 AM »
My father is the 2nd born child of my grandparents. He had an elder sibling, my uncle, who has passed around 4-5 years ago. My late uncle's family (his wife, his son and his daughter-in-law) are staying in my grandfather's house (partition still not done).
Now when my father is asking for a partition, they have kept a big share to themselves and giving us a small share. Also they are not ready to sign on the partition deeds now. To be honest, they are simply trying to harass us, and nothing else.
My question is, if we drag this matter to court; is there any law, under which court will ask them to vacate the house until the partition matter is resolved?
The reason why I am asking is, if there is any such law, then they might get afraid of losing their only shelter and then cooperate with the partition.
Please help me in this regard.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Partition of my ancestral house
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 08:04:26 AM »
You cannot seek court help to harass a person or with mala fide intention. Your father has only one opportunity to file a partition suit against all the co-sharer of the property inspite of they are possessing lion's share.

For further clarification and consultation in details, you can contact me

If you like any comments/ suggestion then please like on APPLAUD just on the left hand side of this post

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India