Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Govt Industrial Board acquired DC approved and registered land  (Read 555 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline madhava dasa

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My mother purchased land (60*120) in Bangalore around 1980's with special DC approved registration, since my mother could not take Katha because of local mandal panchayat people who were against to the land lord who sold that land to us, they keep dragging for many years, finally my mother got sick and died because of cancer after one years "Govt industrial development board" acquired that land and compensation has been given to the land lord who sold land to us, we are not getting any fruitful information from  "Govt industrial development board" (we are unable to know where to approach reason we are just a common man fighting for,  also they are pointing here and their where we were tiered going to that office), when we take out EC it is still in mother's name, we are not sure even is this because of the political influence going on their where we are not able to do anything..

now my concern is
"Why DC registration don't have any value?
In India once land get registered by govt why it holds no value with out Katha ?
Will it be possible to get compensation or any alternative land in our case because that land lord taken compensation from "Govt industrial development board" after selling land to us, what kind of justice or law is this?? just want to know is their any final possibilities.

Will poor people like us get justice we just lost hope?


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India