Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Inter caste marriage problems  (Read 617 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ksaxena837

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Inter caste marriage problems
« on: April 17, 2016, 01:20:03 AM »
I am 25M and she is 26 and we are planning marry each other. As she is from Jaat community there is a strict no to love cum arrange marriages. I belong to a Kayastha family. Now she has disclosed this to her family and they are threatning her that they will come to take her from Delhi or kill me and plan her marriage against her will( she is from Muzzaffarnagar). They are forcing her to throw her job and come back to her hometown.

What can we do in this? We tried to talk calmly but they are not ready to listen anything. What can we do to get rid of these things and live our life happily together.

Please suggest.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1324
  • Karma: +55/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Inter caste marriage problems
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 01:29:26 AM »
This is a situation where I need to know the intention of your partner. If she is desperately agree with your decision then both of you have to lodge a FIR against all those persons who seem to be threat to both of you. Register you marriage in the mean time. 

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 311
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Inter caste marriage problems
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 03:57:19 AM »
if she is keen to marry you go for register marriage by making an application in the sdm office

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 557
  • Karma: +16/-16
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Inter caste marriage problems
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 05:15:53 AM »
Dear sir,

if the girl is keen to marry you then you get married to her in mandir or before the registrar of marriage. after solemnisation of marriage, you may file a petition seeking protection from the court and protection from the police against the family members of the girl. this petition can be filed in the high court of Delhi.

Jai Bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India