Poll

MENTAL HARASSMENT BY MANAGER

CAN I FILE A CASE AGAINST HIM?
0 (0%)
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 19, 2016, 10:26:09 PM

Author Topic: MENTAL HARASSMENT BY MANAGER  (Read 536 times)

Offline mail2prekshamishra

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
MENTAL HARASSMENT BY MANAGER
« on: April 19, 2016, 10:26:09 PM »
SIR,I AM AN OFFROLE EMPLOYEE OF MY ORGANIZATION & I AM  MENTALLY HARASSED BY MY MANAGER SINCE 10 MONTHS.HE MISBEHAVES WITH ME & TAKES PERSONAL GRUDGES,HE DISCRIMINATES ME ON THE BASIS OF ONROLE & OFFROLE.HE VIOLATES ME WITH ALL THE COMPANY'S FACILITIES.IT IS ALL DONE DELIBERATELY SO AS TO MAKE ME LEAVE THE ORGANIZATION.HE DOESNT APPROVE MY LEAVE WHENEVER I ASK.EVERYTIME HE HUMILIATES ME & GIVES MY JUNIOURS CHANCES TO GROW INSTEAD OF ME.I M FED UP.I HAVE WORDS WITH THE HR TEAM TOO.BUT SINCE HE IS A SENIOR & ONROLE EMPLOYEE,NOBODY LISTENED TO ME & THEY DIVERTED THE MATTER.I AM A GIRL.I AM NOT ABLE TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.I AM GETTING NIGHTMARES & SUFFERING FROM TRAUMA.I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT UP MY RESIGNATION NOW.BUT ALSO DECIDED TO FILE A CASE AGAINST HIM.PLEASE HELP ME.CAN SOMETHING BE DONE IN MY CASE?WHAT PROCEDURE SHOULD I FOLLOW SO AS TO GET JUSTICE AS NOBODY LISTENED TO ME IN THE ORAGNIZATION WHENEVER I TOLD THEM THESE THINGS.VERY SMALL SMALL THINGS ARE BEING BEING REPEATED ON DAILY BASIS & HAS LEFT ME IN THE STATE OF TRAUMA.
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP

Offline riteshmaity

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: MENTAL HARASSMENT BY MANAGER
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 08:15:39 AM »
SIR,I AM AN OFFROLE EMPLOYEE OF MY ORGANIZATION & I AM  MENTALLY HARASSED BY MY MANAGER SINCE 10 MONTHS.HE MISBEHAVES WITH ME & TAKES PERSONAL GRUDGES,HE DISCRIMINATES ME ON THE BASIS OF ONROLE & OFFROLE.HE VIOLATES ME WITH ALL THE COMPANY'S FACILITIES.IT IS ALL DONE DELIBERATELY SO AS TO MAKE ME LEAVE THE ORGANIZATION.HE DOESNT APPROVE MY LEAVE WHENEVER I ASK.EVERYTIME HE HUMILIATES ME & GIVES MY JUNIOURS CHANCES TO GROW INSTEAD OF ME.I M FED UP.I HAVE WORDS WITH THE HR TEAM TOO.BUT SINCE HE IS A SENIOR & ONROLE EMPLOYEE,NOBODY LISTENED TO ME & THEY DIVERTED THE MATTER.I AM A GIRL.I AM NOT ABLE TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.I AM GETTING NIGHTMARES & SUFFERING FROM TRAUMA.I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT UP MY RESIGNATION NOW.BUT ALSO DECIDED TO FILE A CASE AGAINST HIM.PLEASE HELP ME.CAN SOMETHING BE DONE IN MY CASE?WHAT PROCEDURE SHOULD I FOLLOW SO AS TO GET JUSTICE AS NOBODY LISTENED TO ME IN THE ORAGNIZATION WHENEVER I TOLD THEM THESE THINGS.VERY SMALL SMALL THINGS ARE BEING BEING REPEATED ON DAILY BASIS & HAS LEFT ME IN THE STATE OF TRAUMA.
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP

If the harassment is in sexual nature, then you can complaint before the internal committee under the Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act. You can also lodge a complaint before the police station.

However, if the harassment are only to force you resign, then you cannot do much apart from lodging written complaint to the superior though it will be very difficult for your to prove those allegations.
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/in/riteshmaity
Labour law blog - www.labourlawhub.com
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***gmail.com
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline locantomumbai

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India