Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Gave power of Attorney by trust, and now it's giving me sleepless nights.  (Read 840 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Andy_kristine

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear all,
          when I was a baby, my mom bought a home (Worth 50L ), but she didn't register it on her name. Instead she gave power of attorney to her younger brother who was unmarried at that time and was very trustworthy as they were good siblings. Now I am 21 years old and her brother had changed a tad lot. He is now refusing to register the property in my name. The deal was, my mom would give power of attorney to his brother and when I become an adult he will register it back on my name. (My father left us when I was baby, hence not knowing on whom's name to register the property, my mom made this terrible mistake! )

        He is now demanding money to register the property on my name. The thing is, He is always doubling the "bribei-sh/ransom-ish" amount. When we agree to give 2 lakhs he wants 4 and when we agree on 4 he demands 8! This problem is going on for almost a decade now, this is the biggest problem in my whole life! Ultimately he wants half of the property for no reason. He had put zero effort for buying this property, All of the money was from what my dad left to me and mom.  My question is, is there any way that I can get the property registered on my name without his need? Can experts here shed some light on this please?

P.S:  I'm a complete noob when it comes to legal issues, so if I used any inappropriate terminologies in my post here, then please excuse me.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
You have explained a situation where you have to rectify your mother's blunder. Then you have to collect evidences then you can file a case against him. No advice can be given in open forum. If you need further consultation in details you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India