Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property dispute from 15 years, between two brothers  (Read 899 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pal

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property dispute from 15 years, between two brothers
« on: April 22, 2016, 03:56:46 AM »
My father is two brothers and two sisters. My grandfather died when my father was two years old and he at that time had made the will on the name of the two brothers. My uncle has sold a lot portion of the property from then. From last 14 years,We are living away from home.Also, many times my father went home to discuss the property issue but my uncle threatened him as he wants all the share. The area police could not also help us to get in the house. They fight and I guess ready to do anything for the property. My uncle has contact with politicians also.We had even filled case aginst him. But he has just manipulated the whole thing and says that the property is in his wife's name(My aunt).My Grand Ma is also residing with them.  I want to know from scratch that what can my father do to get the property. Please tell exactly the offices we should go or paper we should collect. Also, what can I do as a daughter to get the property back?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Property dispute from 15 years, between two brothers
« on: April 22, 2016, 03:56:46 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India