Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: TRESPASS to LAND - Property Law  (Read 1509 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gagan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
TRESPASS to LAND - Property Law
« on: April 22, 2016, 08:14:31 AM »
Dear Ld. Members,

A title owner of a village land in Andhra, with permanent injunction  from the local court. Now, this village falls under urban limits after break of Andhra Pradesh  into two states
One of the fore fathers relative (of the 7th generation) and great grandson B (Trespasser in this issue) from the same family of A occupied 1/4th part of the As land and registered on his name.
Third party C sold this 1/4th of the land secretly to B.  This land was sold by C claiming that this 1/4th of land bit belongs to him ( C ).  And this bit was registered secretly on Bs name. This transaction was done without any legal documents
A knew this after getting Encumbrance certificate from e-Seva . A, rechecked with registrar office but there are no documents in support of this transaction between B & C.  i.e.
B have only registered document.  C  dont have any document (rights) to sell but sold this to B
The registered document hold by B has no validity. As such, before registering itself the A is having proper legal rights (decree) for that entire land bit from the Court.
Local Municipality announced scheme houses in our area.  For this scheme house B  occupied 1/4th of our bit and trying to get a scheme house (applied for scheme and in PROCESS)
We went to local Police Station nearly 10 times to give a complaint on B. They are not taking any action and dodging the issue and saying that, we, the POLICE  have proper instructions from local Commissioner of Police not to enter into civil rights 
Further, Police also suggested us to file a case for Police Protection or any endorsement in the local civil court.
We went to our lawyer, he said he will file.  After few weeks, our lawyer says that, the Magistrate questioned him, how this petition (police protection) is maintainable, when the A is having proper decree permanent injuction.

Please enlighten what to do in this regard

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India