Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: WHAT LEGAL ACTIONS ME AND MY MOTHER CAN TAKE AGAINST MY FATHER  (Read 410 times)

Offline NUPUR R

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My father is in wed lock relationship since past 25 years with another women and they have son also, my father has always been very abusive towards us n always tortured us for money n he even refused to pay for my education. where he is bearing all expesnses of that boy n sent him to study abroad, few years before my grand mother died my father's mother and he dint even inform us n kept lying to us about her death. but we found out somehow, then the matter came of her will he again kept lying n after two years he sent us a will where its written that my grand mother has  disowned us (me n my mother from her property n everything is on his name) and   there is a sign of two witnesses one is some random women and another is his wed lock wife on the will , can you suggest me what legal action i can take against him for property? as it is earnd by my grandmother not by him, in will which he has sent us there is mentioned that one house my grand mother has given to my mother which he sold immedietly after my grand mothers death (and he dint show us will till then he sent it after one year of selling that house) and he took that money so what legal actions i can take against him as he has really ruined our lives. and tortured us in every possible way so what legal actions i can take?

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT LEGAL ACTIONS ME AND MY MOTHER CAN TAKE AGAINST MY FATHER
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 03:18:37 AM »
Dear Sir,

You may file a suit for partition for the property owned by your grand mother. Once the suit is filed it is up to your father to prove the said WILL.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India