Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Divorce querry  (Read 1068 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mandeep.rai

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Divorce querry
« on: April 24, 2016, 02:06:44 AM »
My brother's wife is causing lot of troubles. My brother is staying on rent for last 6 months separate from her but she is staying at our house. She is not giving divorce. Can my brother do anything in this case regarding divorce? Also can something be done so she cant stay with us. We are ready to pay for her rent and all. All the lawyers we have consulted say we cannot do anything.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce querry
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 06:56:56 PM »
Are you serious that all lawyers told you same!! If so, I am very much upset on those lawyers. There are several remedy to evict her legally from your house.

Immediately your brother must file a divorce petition, if their marriage is more than one year. Further your brother has to take legal steps and pre-cautionary steps to avoid 498A and others legal complications. Further as his wife is staying with your family, then there is a high chance to involve in false criminal case on whimsical intention of his wife before you and your family member take legal pre-cautionary steps. Some legal steps are cannot be adviced in the open forum due to my professional secret.

For consultation in details, you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 824
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce querry
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 01:50:04 AM »
Dear Mandeep,

Please suggest your brother to file for divorce against his wife on the grounds of cruelty. At the same time your mother can file a domestic violence petition against your brother and his wife to remove themselves from the house and asking the court to direct his wife to join his company, in case she wishes to reside with him. This will help you to get her out of the house but she has  a right to reside in the matrimonial home, which is along with your brother.

Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarification.

jai bansal
advocate, new delhi
supreme court of india
mobile: 9868566649
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Divorce querry
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 01:50:04 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India