Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Company is not giving exp letter and salary  (Read 443 times)

Offline sanaya@123

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Company is not giving exp letter and salary
« on: April 25, 2016, 04:43:37 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I was working in one of the IT Companies in Bangalore. Due to the immense pressure I made up my mind that I have to leave the organization. They were forcing us to stay back late and if the work is not completed, they asked us to work from home too.I am a married women, It was tough to work everyday more then 12-14 hours a day.

I was totally devastated by the pressure and was not able to balance my personal life. I even complaint that I could not work in these situation and its affecting my health drastically. So I told them that I couldn't work. After that HR told me if i will leave the company she will block me and destroy my career. I told these things to director but he didn't say anything about this and after discussion they agreed that if I complete my ongoing projects within a week they will give me work experience letter and reliving letter. I worked day and night to complete my deadlines but on last day they emailed me stating that I should not be using any office resources. Since then I haven't heard any thing from them. I have send multiple emails asking for my documents but did not even get a single response from them.

They did not give any salary for the work which I did. apart for all that during previous month they deducted some money from my salary twice which they promised to give me but later on refused for it and now they are not even talking about it.

Offline riteshmaity

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: Company is not giving exp letter and salary
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 05:09:35 AM »
REPLY IN BOLD

Hi Everyone,

I was working in one of the IT Companies in Bangalore. Due to the immense pressure I made up my mind that I have to leave the organization. They were forcing us to stay back late and if the work is not completed, they asked us to work from home too.I am a married women, It was tough to work everyday more then 12-14 hours a day.

I presume that the IT companies are registered under the Shops & Establishment Act which clearly states the working hours. You are allowed to work for not more than 8 and half hours/ day or 48 hours/ week (in West Bengal) under this Act. In no situation you are required to work for 12-14 hours a day.

I was totally devastated by the pressure and was not able to balance my personal life. I even complaint that I could not work in these situation and its affecting my health drastically. So I told them that I couldn't work. After that HR told me if i will leave the company she will block me and destroy my career.

For this you can complaint in writing to the higher management as well as lodge an FIR. This won't much in real life apart from legal action, if you wish to take in future.

I told these things to director but he didn't say anything about this and after discussion they agreed that if I complete my ongoing projects within a week they will give me work experience letter and reliving letter. I worked day and night to complete my deadlines but on last day they emailed me stating that I should not be using any office resources. Since then I haven't heard any thing from them. I have send multiple emails asking for my documents but did not even get a single response from them.

You can write and send through speed post/ registered post.

They did not give any salary for the work which I did. apart for all that during previous month they deducted some money from my salary twice which they promised to give me but later on refused for it and now they are not even talking about it.

Withholding salary or deduction in salary is illegal and you can claim such outstanding salary before the company first in writing and even if they don't pay, you can make an application in FORN N under the S&E Act assuming that your company is covered under the Act.

Please let me know if you have further queries.
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/in/riteshmaity
Labour law blog - www.labourlawhub.com
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***gmail.com
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline sanaya@123

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Company is not giving exp letter and salary
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 09:21:38 PM »
Hi Ritesh,
Thank you for your valuable advise, There is multiple things to do but issue is that for all these thing either i have to take help of police or legal person. It can take more time and money . Is it any easiest and 1 single way to solve all issues ?

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India