Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cheating  (Read 765 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bhavana

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: April 27, 2016, 04:07:19 AM »
llo, Here I have to ask you few things. Me and my boyfriend were in live in relationship from 2014 October in United Kingdom and we are Indian citizens and he promised to marry me after going back to India and he left on jun28 2015 to India on job and he told me he don't want to be in relationship with me in october2015 Then he came back to uk in Dec and said he realised his mistake and still wants to marry to me  and he will never do this type of mistakes again and then he spent with me for 3 weeks and went back to India and again in march2016 he is saying that he is going to marry some other girl in India by the end of this year and he is staying in Pune now and I'm in United Kingdom .

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 805
  • Karma: +23/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Cheating
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 01:55:47 AM »
Dear Bhavana,

Under the circumstances, you cannot do anything as its the relationship which is not working out. If it is a case that he established physical relation on the false pretext of marriage then it may amount to rape and you may file a police complaint. But it may also not possible as your relation is continuing since 2014 and its been a long time. Please accept the fact that the relation is not working and move on in life.

Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarification.

jai bansal
advocate, new delhi
supreme court of india
mobile: 9868566649
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Cheating
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 01:55:47 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India