Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Poll

solution for the problem.

reuniting of families
being with family and getting back the daughter.

Author Topic: extra marital relationship and domestic violence  (Read 909 times)

Offline devaguptapu.phanikiran15

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
extra marital relationship and domestic violence
« on: May 01, 2016, 12:23:36 AM »
good morning....!

warm greetings of the day....!

I would like to know that my cousin has established a extra marital relationship with an another guy who used to be a tenant in her home due to the lot of stress from her husband and family. She used to send vulgar videos to him, however those are been noted by his wife and caught them. Now, they have been counselled and they issue got resolved.

The problem is that keeping all these events in minds, my sister's mother in law is harrasing my sister and she has been house arrested her and she abused her and even tried to attack her.  My sister was confessing for the mistake what she has done, but couldn't unable to tolerate the torture what her mother in law is doing to her. she even attempted a unsuccessful suicide.  My sister is having a 7 years old daughter. Unfortunately, my brother-in-law's mental condition was not good.  He has been on several psychiatric medications for several years till date.

My sister is with my mom currently, she is afraid to go back to her in-law's home. she wants to be with us and at the same time she wants her daughter to be with her.  Kindly suggest and guide us in this context.

Thanks and Regards.
Phani

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: extra marital relationship and domestic violence
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 03:01:34 AM »
Dear Sir,

IF she wants to stay separate from her husband and mother in law then please tell her to go and pick up her daughter and leave the house. If she wants to stay in the same house without there being any kind of violence be it physical and mental then she may be advised to file a domestic violence petition against her mother in law. I don't think of any other solution to the present problem.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 09:42:29 AM »

Dear sir,

Thank you  a lot of the reply, but i have a question what if they counterpart a file against my sister before we do, having all evidence in their hand (cases like harlotry...?) . how we should contend the scenario ? please help us.

Thanks,
Phani

Offline rajgopal sripathi

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 11:57:47 PM »
Hi
If your sister's husband is not keeping good health and your sister's mother in law is abusive towards your mother in law, ask your sister to file a case under Domestic violence act against your mother in law.
Since your sister was admitted back in to the family after realising her mistake, the family cannot take revenge now. either they agree to let your  sister lead an independent life or take of her when she is part of their family
Rajgopal Sripathi
Mobile:9704772200
email:rajgopal@legalwin.in

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 01:30:12 AM »
Dear Sir,

I agree with the suggestion of Mr. Rajgopal, either they have to accept your sister as it is and not to disturb or punish her for what is already a past. If situation is not getting right then please suggest your sister to file a petition for domestic violence against the mother in law. Filing a DV petition may put rest to the problem faced by your sister and her in laws  may also get a good lesson not to disturb her. Once things are back on track, you may suggest your sister to withdraw the cases filed.

Regards,
jai bansal, advocate
new delhi
supreme court of india
bansal.jai@gmail.com
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 10:06:25 PM »
Dear all,

My heartfelt thanks to everyone for taking time in reviewing the case and guiding us. It means a lot to for me and my family. I really appreciate it.

Thanks and regards,
Phani

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
bringjng back daughter to our family
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 05:04:09 PM »
Dear team ,

My sister involved in extra marital relationship with her tenant she has done this after 8 years of marriage prior to this she never done this kind things. She used to send vulgar videos to the tenant. Tenant wife came to know but then she counseled My sister and she never down post conversation with her by then she showed all those to my sister in laws. My sister committed a suicide which is unsuccessful. She has been forgiven and taken back to when in laws home keeping all this incidents in kind her law tried to house arrest her and even tortured her physically and verbally.

She agains attempted a suicide which is again unsuccessful. My sites In law came to know and he tried to resolve and take both my sister and her in law to their family advocated after long confrontations they came to a conclusion with some conditions in those the lost important one is doing family planning which she accepted and done immediate.

My sister hs been put at my mothers home respecting my sister father-in-laws
Advice ever she has been put at my house they are neither taking back to their home nor allowing her to see my sisters daughter.

The advocate even black mailed my sister supporting her in law's family ..! He don't did justice to my sister.

My brother-in-law was under psychiatric evaluation for past 9 years. We came to know in this issues and my sister's father-in- law eluded that he is not aware about this marriage. They betrayed us. She requested multiple times in the past about behavior of my bother-in-law but then they never tried to rectify him ..!

Yes, she did mistake because of her husband and in laws who never respected her thoughts and views. Now, they put my sister day gett with them and not allowing them to see her, which is pathetic.

They are rich and her father in law black mailed my sister that "yiu are alone how can you fight by yourself and he know everyone " please guide what todo in this context ..!how to approach legally ..?

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India