Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: husband has been inflicting mental torture on me for the past 10 years  (Read 1380 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline reemadas

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am a 34-year-old woman. My husband has been inflicting mental torture on me for the past 10 years. I cannot seek help of the legal authorities as there is no proof. Some lawyers I approached demanded exorbitant fees for their advice. I donít know where to go. Please help.

Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
In cases of marital dispute, prima facie proof in the form of documents or witnesses is not always mandatory.

You can approach the local police station or the womenís grievance cell to complain against the domestic violence meted out by your husband. To institute a case you may take the services of the legal aid cells available for free in most courts.
Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 824
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Ma'am,

You don't need any actual proof for these mental and physical cruelty inflicted upon you. Your words are more than sufficient in your own wordings before the court. If you wish to file the cases and cannot afford these lawyers, in such case, you may approach the Legal Aid Committee of the place, where you are residing. Legal Aid committee provides free legal aid to womens, which you are entitled.

You may file a case for domestic violence, dowry harassment with cruelty under section 498A and also seek maintenance from the court. If so advised, then you may also file for divorce, in case, you wish to take divorce from your husband.

jai bansal, advocate
new delhi
supreme court of india
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India