Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Builder did not share authority letter and his men are sending letters  (Read 1077 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rmhd23

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hello everyone,

We, flat owners, are in dispute with a builder due to negligence in maintenance and not providing amenities as part of agreement. He has taken money for parking and did not return money of few flat owners so majority flat owners stopped paying maintenance, we sent a letter to builder regarding this but we got a letter from builder's employee stating our agreement is terminated with just a sign present and no name present besides 'for builder'. The builder cannot terminate agreement unilaterally however I wanted to know if builder's men can correspond with us without sharing the authority letter especially when it's about terminating agreement etc? There are 3-4 people signing on the letter and none of the signatures are of the builder. We are approaching the consumer court so wanted to know if this is something which we can bring up?

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +20/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

As you approaching the consumer court, please put all your problems and relief in the said case against the builder. Who is sending the letter does not matter when the letter is sent on behalf of the builder terminating the agreement. Please put everything with all the relief in the consumer court case.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
You have not explained your matter elaborately. It is very tough to answer your query on prediction and assumption. If you have registered your flat then most of the rights to claim from builder will be ceased under transfer of property act but at a same time consumer protection act opens another door to some extend. So, you whatever you are alleging against the builder that must be under the purview of consumer protection.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India