Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How do I go forward for divorce  (Read 1467 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline amitk1

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How do I go forward for divorce
« on: May 12, 2016, 08:17:33 AM »
Respected sir, I had love marriage almost 3 months before. I did not take even a single penny from girl or her parents (no dowry at all). I'd made all arrangements for honeymoon and all. Today also I am paying for complete house (rent, car EMI, petrol, food, maid etc etc). She is also earning same amount as I am. Her parents are interfering in each and every point since she is telling everything to them and they are asking her for counter attack. Last week she left home and went to her parents house. My parents, her parents and another family had discussion and they agreed on many things for a good life. Now she is again making issues and mentally torturing and when asked for putting both salaries in joint account, she is making it a form of dowry and complaining to go to police. How do I get separated from her since it doesnt seem to be working anymore. Please suggest, I'd very thankful to you

Offline amitk1

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How do I go forward for divorce
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 08:24:42 AM »
Just want to add that she is accusing me for domestic violence also for which her father also disagreed since it was completely false. How do I make sure in case she tries the same again then I am safe from legal side of it.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: How do I go forward for divorce
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 05:54:45 AM »
You are facing a common problems. Let me tell you clearly that as per your explanation and description of your wife, I can say that how long you will stay with her, so far you will be in danger and definitely bind yourself with unwanted legal cases. It is a situation you have to handle tactfully and get out of this marriage tie after one year from the date of marriage. Further it is your wrong conception that her salary and your salary should be keep in to one joint account. It is absolutely your bogus demand/ wish.

Anyway, you should take legal pre-cautionary steps before you being harassed by police authority on instigation or on false complaint against you.

For further clarification and consultation in details, you can contact me

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 693
  • Karma: +20/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How do I go forward for divorce
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 11:14:52 PM »
Dear Sir,

Before asking the complete salary of your to put in a joint account, i think you should give sometime to the marriage and earn her trust and make her comfortable. If she is not willing to share her salary then you cannot force her for the same. There is no legal solution to your problem.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: How do I go forward for divorce
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 04:16:04 AM »
These are all teething problems which will get resolved as time passes by.
As a man it is always our responsibility to ensure that the house hold expenses are met from our salary.
A woman always gets sensitive when men ask for their salaries or contribution to household expenses.
So, we are not surprised when you ask the woman for her salary and she gets sensitive about it .
Also in your case, it appears that there is an interference from her parents in your house hold affairs. these things get solved in the normal course.
So, focus on good things in life ( the reason for you to get married to her is that you loved her), ignore mistakes of your wife.
When the wife realises that you are taking care of her present and future needs and not dependent on her income or property, slowly she will also change. change will be slow to come by. but  any happily married person will vouch that over the years these changes happen and couples live happily ever after.
Rajgopal Sripathi


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India