Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Child Custody  (Read 1190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Child Custody
« on: May 15, 2016, 01:35:30 PM »
Respected Members,
My son is above 2 years and my wife has not allowed to meet me from his birth and demanding huge money from beginning.
She attacked recently my parents and to have enough of her cruelty, I have filed for divorce and child custody.
On which  she filed numerous false cases and complain to CAW.Last time when I met in CAW(Crime Against Women) Cell,she mentioned my son not doing well and admitted in hospital. I wanted to see him once and asked for hospital address etc,but she didnít reply. Latter I called her,msg her but she didnít reply back again.
I am not sure if it emotional blackmail or in reality, however my child custody first date is after 5 months. Cant I have a right to at least get some visiting before case starts,
I am worried for his upbringing and medical conditions.
My lawyer says nothing much is possible, however I am planning to give a written application to my judge on coming Saturday,please provide your valuable inputs.
Thanks & Regards,

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 824
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Child Custody
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 11:11:55 PM »
Dear Mr. Jain,

Visitation right for your son is certainly possible. Please file appropriate application in the custody petition which is already pending in the court. Court will grant you the visitation rights of your son immediately. I completely disagree with the suggestion that nothing can be done for the visitation rights.

Please file a proper application drafted by a lawyer with judgments seeking visitation rights.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Child Custody
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 12:19:47 PM »
Petition for custody of child does not allow to meet your child you have to file a separate case under guardian and wards act. You will get ad interim order for visit to your child twice a week for certain time.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Child Custody
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 12:19:47 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India