Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Demand for extra money from property developer  (Read 781 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Heena68

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Demand for extra money from property developer
« on: May 17, 2016, 10:44:34 AM »
We bought a land in the outskirts of bangalore(gated community-BMRDA does not recognize gated communities) 2 years ago from a land developer."The developer had said that he will give 3 years of free maintenance",But now he is not letting us build a house on the site stating that we have to give him around 2 lakhs for
maintenance(water,electricity,roads,local issues) which is too high and no other developer is charging so much, our land has been registered, and has BMRDA approval.We even got licenses and plan approved,we have even started paying our taxes.
Our budget for building the house is very low and we cannot afford to bribe him but he is not ready to accept that "he didnot mention the extra maintenance money(large chunk in the share of the land itself) before selling the land to us".our neighbours donot understand law or not ready to stand with us to take on the developer.
We are just waiting for him to handover the gated community to the authorities who will then take over the public amenities' maintenance but he is not showing any signs of acting."we have also told him that he has no authority over roads but he does not understand that".
my dad has retired and we don't want to pay rent anymore and want to move to our own house.And there is also a loan pending in the bank.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 10:49:10 AM by Heena68 »

Offline Heena68

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Demand for extra money from property developer
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 10:59:02 AM »
 He is not letting the formation of the society of land owners which was promised earlier and he is introducing new rules and we have water in our site and we don't have to take electricity from him as he is no authority to provide electricity or lay roads as per law in bangalore.He is supposed to develop residential areas and hand it over to BBMP and leave.How should we carry on with construction works?Why are the real estates people so blatantly harassing property buyers?The developer is now saying that he had no idea that we were planning to build a house there ,he thought we were just investing there,what a bunch of lies.Is that a developers business?

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Demand for extra money from property developer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 08:09:57 AM »
Once the land is sold to you and you have building plan approvals issued by BMRDA, the land developer cannot claim any thing from you.
You should apply for electricity and water connection directly to the authorities.
If needed you can also ask authorities to provide roads and access.
Ask your land developer to go to court or police if he has a genuine grievance.
you need not pay any money to the land developer as he is blatantly lying.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India