Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Amenities dispute where to approach??  (Read 627 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Amenities dispute where to approach??
« on: May 28, 2016, 06:02:14 AM »
Builder designed phase 1 with  D1, D2 buildings having 56 flats and 56 rowhouses/bunglows. But he
kept separate entry gate for buildings & rowhouse with big wall in between. He provided common amenities(club house, swimming pool, borewell) in rowhouse complex which supposed to be common for both.  STP tank is also common and it is on side of D1, D2 building. But rowhouse people refusing us to use amenities on the basis that in their agreement builders mentioned amenties only for row houses. Because of that we people living in D1, D2 are not able use these amenities and builder is also not taking any action for that....So at personal level i am not able to use amenities promised to me by builder hence want to see legal relief for same. One of bunglow resident already filed a case against builder on 09Mar2016 in Civil Court Senior Division, Pune for which motive we also do not know.

Please let us know where we should approach to get access to our amenities: Consumer Court or Civil Court and what would be possible solutions here ??  We are not looking for Compensation as that will not solve our problem as our children needs promised amenities(club house, swimming pool) for enjoyment.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 805
  • Karma: +23/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Amenities dispute where to approach??
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 11:02:04 PM »
Dear Sir,

Please approach the Consumer Court as there is deficiency in service by the builder. Please file the complaint against the builder. You may also make the row houses owners as party to the proceedings.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Amenities dispute where to approach??
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 11:02:04 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India