Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Joint Property dispute with distant relative  (Read 1383 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline invincible12

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Joint Property dispute with distant relative
« on: May 29, 2016, 03:11:16 AM »
Hi Experts,

We have a joint property where my father and two uncles used to live together.

History of Property:
After partition when my grandparents came to India, my grandmother bought a house from his elder brother(She had 3 brothers) in 1972 and the irony was she never got the papers transferred but in good faith just gave money and started living and till date the house is in our custody and one of my uncle is staying there.

My grand mother's brother had created a will to give that house to his younger brother's son as he had disowned his son as per his will. So basically my grand mother's younger brother's son's have got this house transferred in there name in 2008

I lost my grandmother in 2011, and his elder brother had died in 2005.

Now my grand mother's younger brother's son's have sent notice to my uncle who is staying there to vacate the house.

Please let me know what route can we follow and is there any way of hope for us.

Waiting for your Advice !!

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Joint Property dispute with distant relative
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 10:24:20 PM »
Is it a court notice or a legal notice
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Joint Property dispute with distant relative
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 07:33:37 AM »
I do not find any legal options you have rather to vacate the property. Ignorance cannot be consider as Excuse. During your grandmother's lifetime she should be strict and diligent for registering the property from his brother.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India