Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: DV case of my Husband's sister  (Read 1241 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline devika

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
DV case of my Husband's sister
« on: May 29, 2016, 11:32:34 PM »
My husband's sister is trying to bring a girl in my husbands life when I am not around. I really dont know whey she does this but the fact is that she brings her own friend who is the ex-lover of my husband and try to create scenes by going around my husband always or his sister makes her to go around her always so that I will get irated and shout which I am not able to do it in front of elders or in public. My sister in law is aware that I am very calm and makes use of this opportunity. Me and my husband are not in good stand now and she tries to make use of this opportunity.Sister in law is not yet married when i take an initiative for her marriage my husband stopped saying that she will file a case against me for that which is so weird of hearing. She is more than 30 years and did not want to get married but want me to take care of her mother who is deff and dumb , above than that she want my husband to help his ex-lover.

Do I have an option to file domestic violence case of she can do that on me .Please suggest which will work and which is considered as worth on who file the case.

- Thanks

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: DV case of my Husband's sister
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 11:31:28 PM »
you should give a written complaint to CAW cell. do it now before you lose your husband and family life

do you have children?
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline lexcare

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 43
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • LexCare Global Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Re: DV case of my Husband's sister
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 02:50:26 AM »
Give a written complaint before you lost your family.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India