Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Auto Dealer not giving documents and wrong registration of vehicle  (Read 1282 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mmubinuddin

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Puchased new car from dealer in my city. Payment receipts and Invoice of ex showroom on my name as per aadhar card given but they registered car in RTO on my fathers name instead of mine. Its mistake from dealer agent. They are also giving lot of trouble to hand over other documents such as road tax receipt and insurance policy copy and we are calling them every time for follow up but they are having excuses all time. The registration details were also taken out by myself from RTO and dealer was saying that it has not yet been registered even after more than 2 weeks after purchase. Pls advise.

Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
First write to them in details stating that they have registered the car in the wrong name and request them to correct it. Send this letter through registered post. If they don't change the name within reasonable time, send a legal notice to change the name and demand a compensation. If things do not work out, then you can approach the consumer forum.
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 824
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

Please issue a legal notice through a lawyer and then file a consumer court case if the same is not corrected even after issuance of legal notice. There is other solution. No criminal case is made out.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India