Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to do muslim partition deed(by mutual consent) in SUB-REGISTRY OFFICE in UP  (Read 702 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mjiqbal

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am a muslim man. My mother died when I was 1 year old. My father re-married again and i have 4 step-brothers and 3 step sisters. My father died 10 years back leaving no will etc. Now my step-brothers have started selling our joint non-partitioned property. When I came to know of it I filed a case in Court asking for stopping of this illegal sale which was not partitioned.

After the filing of this case my step-brothers are now coming for mutual settlement. My 3 step sisters have said that they do not want to take any share of my fathers property. However my step-mother will take her share. I would like to know how to go about this case.

How do i get this partition deed (by mutual consent) registered in UTTAR PRADESH SUB-REGISTRY office where 3 sisters will come and say that they do not want to take share in our father's property and we 5 brothers and step-mother will divide the land property, house (each one will have a separate room in the house as there are 6 rooms.) Can this be done on a single day in one partition deed in the Registry office ? I would also like to know the stamp duty & registration fees for this partition deed in UTTAR PRADSESH. Is it calculated on the market value of land and property? Can anyone send me a model partition deed ?

Also wish to know how to know the process of carrying out the partition through COURT if the stamp and registration charges comes out to be very high.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India