Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Husband want divorce after 3 month marriage  (Read 1129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline natasha

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Husband want divorce after 3 month marriage
« on: June 08, 2016, 10:47:41 PM »
Respected Lawyers

i had relationship with guy from 10 years after i ask him to marry me he denied n ask me to move on i told him he cant do this to me if he didnt marry me i'll end my life after this all we had register marriage. after marriage neither take me with him at pune where him working nor his home at aurangabad with his family. he take room on rent for me at aurangabad on the promise of to visit once in a week till 2 month everything is fine within us he visit 1 time to me during the period. but after the that he said he dont want live with me he want divorce from me for no reason. i dont know what to do now. i dont any family backup. please advice me.

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Husband want divorce after 3 month marriage
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 06:26:59 AM »
Keep the copy of the marriage certificate handy.
I think you should now make the marriage public by going and speaking to his parents in aurangabad. Also prepare yourself to file a Restitution of conjugal rights petition in aurangabad itself.
Legally no one can get divorced within 3 months of marriage.
Under Hindu law, if any person is applying for divorce,then the person should file a leave of appeal under section 14 of Hindu marriage act and once the court grants leave of appeal, then only  the divorce proceedings can get initiated. However even after of leave of appeal courts will be reluctant to grant divorce within 1  year of marriage unless and until there are exceptional exceptional circumstances.
You need to come to reality and get prepared for any eventuality as it appears that your husband is not willing to disclose the fact of his marriage with you.

Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Husband want divorce after 3 month marriage
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 12:45:38 PM »
It is a very unfortunate situation you are facing. Now if he do not wish to continue the marriage you cannot force him rather you can file case for maintenance against him. But if you want to get out from this mess then just wait for 1 year expire of your marriage then file a divorce case.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 703
  • Karma: +21/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Husband want divorce after 3 month marriage
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 11:43:59 PM »
Dear ,

For working out the marriage, you need to convince your husband and try to make him understand the value of  marriage. There is no legal way by which you can try to save or force your husband to keep you .

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India