Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need clarification on this case  (Read 740 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline merajbiswas

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need clarification on this case
« on: June 09, 2016, 12:03:49 AM »
Hi I am a 27 year old and working in a IT firm. Let me tell you my short story first. I belonged to a poor family.
We were 5 members in our family. Me, my younger brother, my sister, my mother and my father. We lived in bihar.
I completed my ISc from bihar and came to bangalore for higher study. due to high study cost my father had to take
some loan(25000) from my uncle(Mama). We told we will give it back once we are capable of paying it.
this was on 2011. But unfortunately my father passed away on 2012. my Mama also joined the cremation. He was good till then.
then he went back to delhi(He stays in delhi.) So it was very hard time for us since I am the one who should take care of my family now.
after some time my younger brother visited his place. When he was there he found that his wife(My mami) has affair with some one else.
And she is very clever. She took all the money and ran away with her lover. my brother was there for 10 days to help out his mama.
finally he came back to our native(Bihar). after couple of days mami came back to his home and told that my brohter has taken all the money and ran away.
(She had to tell something to his husband in order to get in his house right?) and my fool mama believed all these. and from then he started torturing us.
he would call to my mother and abuse her. he would call me and abuse me also.(Eg. sell your sister and pay my money and more I can not write here what type of word he has used.) he always asks for his money(25000).
but he wont use proper word for asking his money. and our financial condition were not good because I had to complete my studies also as well as take care of my family.
Now he is sending me sms(since I am not picking his call. I tottaly ignored him), saying he has lodged a complaint against me, my mother and my brother. and he says I will get a phone call from court.(Really?? Do we get phone call from court?)
and he also threats like now he will show my true place.(Police jayega tumhare ghar. Ab tumhara hasiyat pata chalega).
I know he is a timid guy. he is just threatening me. What should I do? Should a lodge complaint against him. or should I just keep ignoring him?
I still need couple of months to pay his money. since i am taking care of my brother who is doing B.Com, i have to take care of my sister marriage also. And I don't want to talk him. whenever I talk to him I get angry.
Rajesh Biswas

Offline sabbavarapusreenuvasu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need clarification on this case
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 05:03:39 AM »
you do not worry about criminal proceedings and in case your mama wants to recover money he can approch the civil court for recovery of money only when it is with in limitation i.e 3 years from date of execution of bond or promisory note,
it is better to keep ignore your mama phone calls ets.
you do not go to police station its my advice

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need clarification on this case
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 05:03:39 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India