Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Judge bribery in double registration land case  (Read 1180 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kallinga567

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Judge bribery in double registration land case
« on: June 09, 2016, 11:49:00 PM »
This a case where I had bought land from someone legally, following all the legal terms and after a year few men filed a vase saying they have purchased the same land from a society which is declared fraud and I have proved it by filing RTI that it is a fraud society. I won the case in the low trial court, but in the high Court I suspect the judge has been bribed as he has turned the case around and gone against the low court judgement.

1. In case the judge has been bribed, what can I do?

2. And in this case, where we have an RTI document stating the society is fraud how can the judge go against low court judgement.

Please let me know whether joining to supreme Court is the way, because what if supreme Court judges can be bribed too?

Thank you

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Judge bribery in double registration land case
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 06:55:51 AM »
You can file for review of the order if there is an error apparent.
Was it a single bench order, if yes you can file for appeal in division bench.

After that you can approach supreme court.
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India