Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cancelation of marriage  (Read 1029 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline raghav_1985

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cancelation of marriage
« on: June 11, 2016, 06:21:54 AM »
Dear Sir/Madem,
                          I Raghav Mahajan has been engaged to a girl on 12feb 2016 as we know eachother from ast 5 years and after that we spent time together and went on holidays together and i spended lot of money in few months for my wouldbe wife when it comes to marriage now they are refusing to do so please suggest what can be done in terms of law and her parents are not willing to meet now what can be done i am going in depression due to all this stuff

Offline Advocate-ashoksen

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 69
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Cancelation of marriage
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 03:33:15 AM »
Engagement is not marriage legally very little can be done.

You spending money on your would be wife was on free will not forced so you can blame on your bad judgment.

The maximum you can do is give a polive complaint and file a 420 case of fraud and cheating.

Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +20/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Cancelation of marriage
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 04:18:31 AM »
Dear Sir,

If she is not willing to marry then you cannot do anything legally. Please move in your life as you cannot force anyone to marry you against her wish. There is no case for cheating or fraud made out as its arising out of the relation.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Cancelation of marriage
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 12:41:39 PM »
There is no legal remedy in your situation.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India