Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: REGARDING RELIEVING LETTER AND EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE  (Read 286 times)

Offline pratik1344

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
REGARDING RELIEVING LETTER AND EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE
« on: June 13, 2016, 11:14:47 PM »
HELLO SIR,
 MY NAME IS KUMAR PRATIK. I HAD JOINED JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LIMITED ON 15TH MARCH 2011 AND GIVE MY RESIGNATION ON 2ND AUG 2014. MY BOSS TOLD ME TO STAY FOR A MONTH MORE SO THAT ALL PAPER WORK AND HAND OVER OF CHARGE WILL BE DONE AND I CAN COLLECT MY SALARY FOR THAT MONTH ALSO. SO DO WHAT HE TOLD TO ME. I MENTION IN MY LETTER TO RELEASE ME ON 22ND AUG. MY BOSS CAME REGULARLY IN MY AREA TO MEET ALL THE CONCERN DEALERS, WHOLESALERS AND RETAILERS. IN BETWEEN I ASKED MY AREA OFFICE TO PROVIDE ME NO DUSE PAPER SO THAT I CAN SIGNED IT BY MY SALES PROMOTER BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT BOSS TOLD THAT THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT I SAID REALLY THEN I SAID OK. AFTER 6 MONTH OF MY RESIGNATION FINALLY I GOT A JOB IN GODREJ AND BOYCE MFG LTD AS ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR UTTARAKHAND STATE. THEY ASKED ME FOR MY RELIEVING LETTER AND EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE. I TOLD THEM THAT I WILL SUBMIT IT BY ONE WEEK. I GO TO THE HEAD OFFICE AND ASKED FOR THAT THEY TOLD THAT THERE ARE SOME WORK IS PENDING YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE IT THEN AFTER YOU CAN GET YOUR LETTER AND CERTIFICATES. I CALLED TO MY BOSS IN FAIZABAD OFFICE THEY SAID ME TO COME THERE AND COMPLETE THE WORK IT WILL TAKE 2 TO 3 DAYS ONLY I SAID OK I AM COMING. WHEN I REACHED THERE AND ASKED WHAT WORK IS PENDING THEY TOLD ME THAT SOME CHALLANS OF A DEALER IS MISSING I SAID THAT WAS NOT MY DUTY MY DUTY WAS TO PLACE ORDERS AND TO MAKE DEALERS  IT WAS THE DUTY WAS SALES PROMOTER TO TAKE CARE OF ALL THOSE PAPERS BUT THEY WAS NOT AGREED TO LISTEN ME AS I WANT MY PAPERS SO I TOLD OK I WILL HELP YOU IN FINDING THE PAPERS BUT SLOWLY SLOWLY I WAS GETTING DIFFICULT TO FIND PAPERS AS THE DRIVERS OF SALES PROMOTER HAS LOST SOME PAPERS AND SOME HAS BEEN MISSING FROM THE OLD FILES AS THE PAPERS THEY WAS SEARCHING WAS OF 2013 AFTER ONE YEAR. I TOLD MY BOSS THIS IS NOT RIGHT YOU ARE HARASSING ME I AM DING THAT WORK WHICH WAS NOT PART OF MY DUTY. BUT THEY AGAIN NOT READY TO LISTEN. IT TOOK MORE THEN 25 DAYS TO SEARCH ALL THE PAPERS. I WAS REALLY DEPRESSED WITH THE COMPANIES BEHAVIOR AND ATTITUDE. THAT 25 DAYS COST ME MY DREAM JOB IN A BIG COMPANY. FINALLY I CAME BACK TO MY HOME TOWN WITHOUT INFORMING THERE AS I WAS NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING. I DECIDED NOT TO WORK WITH ANY COMPANY NOW AND STARTED MY BUSINESS IN MY HOMETOWN PATNA. BUT THAT 25 DAYS NEVER GONE FROM MY MIND. I STILL THINK THAT IF MY BOSS SUPPORTED ME THEN I WAS SOMEWHERE ELSE. PLEASE SIR SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO. PLEASE SIR   

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India