Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Inherent Property Status  (Read 252 times)

Abhi Khandavilli

Inherent Property Status
« on: June 14, 2016, 07:41:44 AM »
Dear Experts,

I would like to share my query regarding property distribution between my father and my paternal uncle i.e. my father's brother.

Case in Brief:

My grandfather has three sons and 5 daughters. My second paternal uncle died with an accident, he is a unmarried person. My grandfather wrote a will distributing the property on behalf of his two sons only. 10 years back my father and my paternal uncle separated their property by oral and wrote a non-legal document without registration. At the time of the separation of the property my uncle cheated and takes the high value property and sold the property for heavy rate. On behalf of my uncle's property my father got very less value property. But the time of separation I and my brother and my sister are majors, without concern of us they sold their properties. My father sold that property for my sister's marriage. My uncle got 27,00,000/- and my father got 4,25,000/- on their properties. With those properties my uncle developed his property but he is not having any children.

In my paternal uncle's property some inherent property from my grandfather and self-owned property of my uncle. Now my uncle died with heart stroke recently, but my aunt doesn't want to be with us and she wants to convert the entire property with her name and she wants to spend the entire property to her sister's daughters and her sister's son-in-law including the inherent property. We completely cheated while separating the Inheritance property of my grandfather’s. Can we get the Inherent property of my grandfather’s from my paternal aunt? So can we claim the part of my uncle's self-owned earned property with what he took forcefully from my father? Please advise and give me your valuable suggestions.

Thank you for all.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India