Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Questions on FIR under 384,420,468,506 R/W 34 IPC & 156(3) CRPC.  (Read 763 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline nagendra090

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi All,

I am a hindhu , Female, Lives in Andhra Pradesh.
I have filed a case under 384,420,468,506 R/W 34 IPC & 156(3) CRPC.

My relatives has forced me to sign and empty Rs100/- paper stamp and also recovered my land documents during my father funeral. as they are my relatives i have been asking them for my documents for an year.After an year they have forged the stamp paper and written that i sold that property to them. So i have approched Police station to file a complaint but invain . So i have referred a private complaint through court and then police registered an FIR under the above sections.

1) It has been already 2 years since i have registered the FIR . Still the charge sheet is not filed yet. How long it will take for such cases to file a charge sheet by police.
2) how long it will take for the court to dispose the case.
3) how to recover the documents from the opponents and submit them to court so that they can't modify the documents further.
4) Can I request for forensic report to prove the forgery . If Yes , what is the procedure to request.
5) What should I do if the police tries to close the Case by using some tricks. How can I fight for my case.
6) The police didn't arrest the accused. They are saying that the accused got Anticipatory bail . If they got it it should expire at some point of time right . In that case how to get the accused arrested.


Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 661
  • Karma: +18/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Questions on FIR under 384,420,468,506 R/W 34 IPC & 156(3) CRPC.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 05:29:58 AM »
Dear Ma'am,

You may file an application before the magistrate for early investigation and filing of the chard sheet. Forensic report is the part of the investigation and if the same is not done then you may request the court accordingly. Please file a civil suit for declaration for declaring the said document void for cancellation of the said document on which the property was transferred.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India